Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I just want to be the first to wish all the Apolyton CivIV players a Merry Christmas! Especially those receiving CivIV for Christmas!

Sure it may not be Christmas where you are yet, but it is here - midnight in central Australia
    Yes
    27.78%
    More Yes
    72.22%
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I vote banana

Comment

Christmas sucks. It gets worse for every year. Next year I´m going to celebrate it in a cave. If I´m going to celebrate it at all...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
          Christmas sucks. It gets worse for every year. Next year I´m going to celebrate it in a cave. If I´m going to celebrate it at all...
          Agreed.

Anyway, Happy Christmas. And Happy Hanukkah, too...
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Christmas rules, bah humbuggers suck.. Shop online and you're still in the christmas spirit by the 25th
            ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Merry Christmas! At last the day has come, right now the Christmas dinner is nearly ready and the family is getting relaxed(except the smallest kids of course...)...!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

xmas:
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Banana.

Festy Hapmas!!!
                  One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
                  "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

It's not the christmas I hate, it's all the n00bs running around obcessing about christmas.
                    We need an "Apathy Day", where nobody does or cares about anything in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                      It's not the christmas I hate, it's all the n00bs running around obcessing about christmas.

Rofl.. you put n00b and christmas in the same sentence
                      ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I vote banana
                        /vote
                        Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

We need an "Apathy Day", where nobody does or cares about anything in particular.
                          Yeah, I'll rush right outta my house and start working on that...

...after my nap
                          Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

Festivus for the win

Comment

Modern Christmas is the bastard child of consumerism and a tired old religion!

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
                              X