1.52 Thank GOD - No more Late Game CTD... and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.52 Thank GOD - No more Late Game CTD... and more

I must say - the developers did a great job this time around!! No more Late Game CTDs. Now I can finally play this game. I know I am not alone here.

I've noticed many other nice tweaks - such as the history graphs.

The game is much faster now, even with everything turned on and high. smooth, fast and stable - what more can I ask for?! (I am not afraid of going to the global view anymore, :-)

And the "Marathon" mode! That just BEGS to be played!

To everybody involved in the patch, (all the bug reporters included), I just want you to know that YOUR EFFORTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Merry Christmas! Go get some sleep.

Here here!

I only ever had a handful of crashes before the patch, but with the new one I am much more confident of never having one again!
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Yes, I have to say that patch 1.52 is a big suprise and released so close to Christmas, that's pretty darn good.

Makes other patch systems (like AoE3s) look like a complete joke. The lesson I learned from Ensemble is that even if you hype a "post-launch support team" doesn't mean they'll actually do anything.

Comment

Working...
      X