v1.52 lumbermill river bonus modified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.52 lumbermill river bonus modified

i don't know if this was intended or not, but just to let people know, any lumbermill tile which only touches a river on one corner of the square (but is still a "fresh water" square), NO LONGER receives the +1 commerce.

It is always the same, in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Risa
      It is always the same, in my experience.
      you mean it was like that for you previously?

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure its changed... maybe he missed the 'v1.52' part and was saying its the same whether touching on a side or a corner.
        "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
        Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

I mean lumbermill touching corner of river never get +1 commerce, no matter 1.00, 1.09, or 1.52, in my games, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Risa
            I mean lumbermill touching corner of river never get +1 commerce, no matter 1.00, 1.09, or 1.52, in my games, at least.
            Yeah, it can't be on a corner....it has to be alongside a river (a WHOLE side of a square) for the river to be "there." I ran across this last night, before I even knew 1.52 existed
            Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

mujadaddy: so you can confirm it's something that existed since the beginning? oh well. sorry for the false alarm, everyone

Comment

I can confirm that since 1.09.... I'm pretty sure, though, because of the way the WorldBuilder creates rivers, that it's been that way since the original release.
                Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

interesting. still, it's weird considering everything else (mines, cottages, farms) will still act as a river square in this situation.

Comment

I can confirm this was the case all the way back in 1.00. Its a little annoying, but yeah, its been there from the start, I was also a bit bewildered at first.

Comment

Working...
                    X