Posting my current game and getting advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting my current game and getting advice

What's the proper way to post my current game to give readers the right information so they in turn can give me advice on which way to proceed.

As is my custom, on Prince at the start of the Ren period, I'm doing well (I'm second out of 3 powers I know, and not far behind).

Before I get into details (which might be a good thing for another thread, and we leave this one as a general "how to seek advice" thread), let's deal with what I need to do.

Screenshots? How detailed?
    Wonder list? City features?
    Etc.
    Thanks, and I apologize if this is covered elsewhere - I'm notoriously lazy on the Search feature because either you search to vague and find way too much to sift through, or too specific and you get no returns.

Helio

Screenies would be useful, yep.

1 shot showing the zoomed out view so we can get a broad picture of where you are in the world. And then several shots (as many as it takes to get the point across) of whatever you're having trouble with.

Also, in addition to game settings (raging barbs, victory conditions disabled, etc), some indication of what you're trying to do, or how we came to be at the point where the screenies were taken. Knowing where you want to take it would help in terms of custom designing a strat around your goals and the present situation.

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Or....just upload the save! (and tell us what version you're running so there are no compatibility issues)

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
      X