This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founding Relgion

I founded a religion, got the great prophet but the holy city in in another country. Is this usual?
    Jim Cobb

No
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Three possibilities:

1) You are mistaken and did not found the religion.
      2) They captured it from you.
      3) There is a bug.

Are you sure you founded the religion? You are talking about Great Prophets, but founding a religion doesn't yield you one.

Comment

He's probably talking about the free missionary you get for the latter religions.

However the Holy City still should be in your country.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It helps to know what you're writing about before you start writing it.

Comment

screenshots?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I could have sworn I founded the relkigion; may have slipped past me though. It was early in the game can re-try.
              Jim Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                It helps to know what you're writing about before you start writing it.
                No reason to be ugly, son. If I didn't have a good iea about what should have happened, I couldn't have seen the possible problem.
                Jim Cobb

Comment

Sorry,guys. I checked an older save and another unknown civ found it VERY early.
                  Jim Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cobb
                    Sorry,guys. I checked an older save and another unknown civ found it VERY early.
                    too bad! Good that the problem is solved though!
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cobb

No reason to be ugly, son. If I didn't have a good iea about what should have happened, I couldn't have seen the possible problem.
                      It´s just Enigma, he was born ugly
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Enigma, trust me, you don't have any idea how many complaints I get about your posts. Every day someone complains about your crap.
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                        X