Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 Atlas Map Generator

From Gamespot:

"Make the world the way you want it with this map generating utility for Civilization 4."

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Has anybody tried this? What's it like?
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Use it regularly - works well for customisable random maps.

I often alternate between regular maps and atlas maps for variety.

I believe the official site is:

"You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

This looks really cool. I'll be grabbing it as soon as I get home from work...
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Does it give an option to generate totally random maps, hidden from the user?

Meaning, when I start a game, I don't want to know if I'm on an archipelago or pangaea or continents, etc.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
        X