Obsolete Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsolete Resources

Does anyone know if you lose the bonus from the resource when it goes obsolete? I mean, for instance, the extra hammer and commerce from an elephant or the commerce from a fur. I would check in-game but am presently at-work-not-working.

No the tile remains the same. a camped elephant will always produce 2 hammers and 1 trade. But a water wheel by then would be 2 hammers and 2 trade... so you'd get a bonus by water wheeling (or workshoping) it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Ahh, ty, now I can go back to not-working with a clear head.

Comment

ROFL, me too. I love internet at work.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Working...
        X