Clan matches!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan matches!!

We have finally set up a site designed to host clans and clan matches! Www.BarracksNetwork.com

Not only that, but our clan is now recruiting!!

Let me first give you a little background on us just so you know what you're getting into. We're a close group of friends who believe in playing games the way they're meant to be played.. cooperatively, flawlessly and with as much enjoyment as possible. There's never a dull moment in this clan.. nor will you ever find yourself helpless in any game that you play. We're spread out over more than 10 games, whether it's old school Diablo 2 where you need help getting yourself a torch and all the best gear all the way to Battlefield 2 where you need an entire battalion to claim the battlefield as your own, we'll be there.

Currently, we're looking to expand our empire into new games with elite players from all over the world. We've always enjoyed having allies in every game that we've played who are always there to ensure that you reach your goals... and it's time that we share the feeling with other elite players. A lot of the games that we play can't be won by an individual. You may be the best assault player or have the best solo strategy in the game but without a well rounded team... you're doomed. We take your best qualities and match you up with other gamers to create a devastating, well rounded army that will never accept defeat...who will always be there to boost your effectiveness and gaming experience to the maximum level obtainable.

If you're interested, and feel that you have what it takes to work with an elite team that's willing to help make you the best of the best, drop us a post at http://www.barracksnetwork.com/forum...ead.php?t=2465 that includes any skills and specialties that you have along with any current games that you're playing and a Blazed Minion will private message you with tryout information.

We hope to see you among our ranks of the elite, the proud and the Blazed.
    Good Luck!
    Feel the flame as the legion of BLAZED Minions roll through and smoke you! Join our forum at Www.BarracksNetwork.com to test your skills against the most fearsome Battalion ever forged.

"The BlazeD Legion will be the only platoon left standing after the smoke has settled."

There are Civ Clans now? What good is a clan, when it only takes one player to play the game?
    Moreover, why in god's name are you spamming here? We already have our organisations - most of 'em are signing up for the Demo game. You can join in, if you want - and bring your clan, too! =D

Comment

<>

The same could be said for many games.

However, CIV MP does have a team option though, and all serious gamers would rather play with people they know and trust (to play well) than Joe Random.

Heck, the civ4 ladder has already had one Clan-based tourney for CIV, and more are promised.

Comment

We're more of a multigaming clan, Enigma, mainly for FPS and RTS games. Howevere, being the huge civ fan that I am.. I've decided to move the clan into this game as well. Hopefully we'll see you in the lobby some time

I couldn't have said it better myself, Yyrkroon.
        Feel the flame as the legion of BLAZED Minions roll through and smoke you! Join our forum at Www.BarracksNetwork.com to test your skills against the most fearsome Battalion ever forged.

"The BlazeD Legion will be the only platoon left standing after the smoke has settled."

Comment

First let me play the Demogame that's starting up so I don't rush myself into my first MP game and get n00b'd.

Comment

Working...
          X