Stuck Barbarian Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Barbarian Ships

I found this one funny. A barbarian ship stuck in the middle of an ice-berg in the future era from ancient times.

We got this one will playing Islands with a cold climate and high sea level.
    -My Game Company -http://www.redshadegames.com
    -Racing Strategy Simulation
    -http://www.thecarsim.com

lol any idea how it got there?
    "You are one of the cheerleaders for this wasting of time and the wasting of lives. Do you feel any remorse for having contributed to this "culture of death?" Of course not. Hey, let's all play MORE games, and ignore all the really productive things to do with our lives.
    Let's pretend to be shocked that a gamer might descend into deeper depression, as his gamer "buds," knowing he was killing himself, couldn't figure out how to call 911 themselves for him. That would have involved leaving their computers I guess."

- Jack Thompson

Comment

Spawned there, probably.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I had this in one of my games also. In the end I sent a sub to help the poor bastards out of there... After all, they had been stuck in the ice for almost 6000 years, and must have cheered when they saw my torpedoes - at last someone taking notice of us!

Comment

thats neat, its like discovering the ice man up in the mountains. On a side note, can subs go under ice? havent got to use them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Slartibartfast
            I had this in one of my games also. In the end I sent a sub to help the poor bastards out of there... After all, they had been stuck in the ice for almost 6000 years, and must have cheered when they saw my torpedoes - at last someone taking notice of us!
            Subs can go under the ice?

Comment

Yes, subs go under the ice, but cannot "cross" the north pole or south pole. It's a weird map distortion that makes you realize that you aren't playing on a globe.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
              X