Little bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bugs

I'm not sure where to post them but I will post one here and wait to see where people point me to.

Has anyone noticed that when u hit the F6 button it shows you a chart that says "polytheism" is the only prereq. for "monotheism" When "Masonry" is also required.

I don't know if I should post these things here, in another thread or Email someone involved in the game.

Anyways please let me know.

In the upper right corner of Monotheism is an icon showing Masonry, which is indeed a prereq. The entire tech tree works that way.

Comment

Game mechanics questions / omfg a bug / rtfm type posts go on the general forum, DD.

I presume that's Civ II Deity. btw

Comment

Originally posted by baboon
        In the upper right corner of Monotheism is an icon showing Masonry, which is indeed a prereq. The entire tech tree works that way.
        Maybe I am missing something but I though the arrows were supposed to be pointing to it. If not why do most of them show the arrows. I know its not an earth shattering thing - I was just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
          Maybe I am missing something but I though the arrows were supposed to be pointing to it. If not why do most of them show the arrows. I know its not an earth shattering thing - I was just curious.
          I find this a very annoying "feature" of the in game tech tree. The arrows only show the optional pre-req's (i.e. if a tech has two arrows leading into it, that means that before you can research it, you need at least one of the techs at the other end of the arrows. However, the mandatory pre-reqs are not shown with arrows - only by icons on the target tech.

The tech tree on the resource sheet that came with the game does have arrows to clearly show mandatory and optional preq's though.

Comment

Working...
          X