basic religion question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basic religion question

apologies if this has already been canvassed, as i couldn't find it on a search. anyway, i'm puzzled as to why, when i have founded 3 or 4 religions, i only have one religious symbol by my name in the score list on the bottom right hand corner of the screen, yet the ai countries routinely have 2 or 3 listed against their names, including the religions that i have founded. why don't i have more symbols against my name? what am i missing???

cheers

Only the state religion of any leader is shown on the score list, so everyone should have at most one symbol.

Are you seeing multiple religion symbols against AI leaders on the score list? That sounds like a bug. Or are you talking about cities? A city legend will show symbols for all the religions in that city.

Comment

Sounds like you're misinterpreting some of those symbols. There should be either 1 or no religious icons next to each opponent's name, but there will be other icons, such as symbols for if you have a trade route available to that civ (three gold arrows) or an open borders treaty (peace symbol on a piece of paper)
      If you're not a rebel at 20 you have no heart. If you're still a rebel at 30 you have no brain.

Comment

Originally posted by gilfan
        Sounds like you're misinterpreting some of those symbols. There should be either 1 or no religious icons next to each opponent's name, but there will be other icons, such as symbols for if you have a trade route available to that civ (three gold arrows) or an open borders treaty (peace symbol on a piece of paper)
        A mistake I've often made myself. I tend to confuse the open borders icon for a religous one. Too often I've thought the AI has a religion when I want to give them mine...

Comment

Working...
        X