Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying in Civ4 ???

Hello !!!

Is it possible in Civ4 to buy buildings/units ???

In others Civ's it was possible but in this one I can't find any special menu/button for buying :-(((

Regards - Luke

In the bottom right area of the city screen. You will need the appropiate civic setting and enough money to do so. The buttons are in a group of buttons in the bottom right assicated with the governor settings. The rush buy buttons are the top 2.

Comment

Yes, it's possible, but you have to know the tech Universal Suffrage, which comes fairly late in the game.

Comment

Hi gr_lindt,

As was said, Yes it is possible.

In civ 4 buying isn't available immediately. You need to adopt the right civic (and discover the right tech accordingly).

You can buy by adopting the slavery civic by sacrificing population. Or with the universal sufferage civic with cash as in previous civs. There is no buying right off the bat.

When you start, no you can't buy until you adopt these civics.

Pyramids is a good wonder for getting the universal sufferage civic early.

The buy button as Dis says is hard to find, but there once the option is available.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

If we play MP, I can give you my address so that you can send me a check. I will give you some units once I recieve the payment.
          Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

Beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
            X