Invisible-Invisible Units/My CTD Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible-Invisible Units/My CTD Fix

I got Civ4 on release day but haven't played it much because it crashed whenever I looked anywhere on the map besides my own territory. It seemed that if I tried to look elsewhere, my harddrive would start accessing furiously, then the game would CTD.

I upgraded from 1gb to 2gb of ram, and not only do the turns go by at least twice as fast, but my harddrive isn't being accessed at all when I scroll around the screen. I know that it sucks to have to spend money to play a game (I had another reason to upgrade, but the effects on Civ4 are nice, too), but it definately solved my problems...except for one....

I got a report that my oil production was sabotaged in my homeland, so I dispatched agents to stop it. When I went to my military advisor screen, it showed that a Roman spy was wandering around my country. The problem is that I have 3 spies following it around, and I can't see it on the main screen to take it out.

The funny thing is that a few turns before I happened to look at my mil advisor screen and notice a Roman sub was approaching my coastline, so I dispatched a destroyer to investigate, and sent agents to the area to stop an infiltration. I never saw the sub nor the spy landing on the main screen.

Does anyone know why invisible units are staying invisible? The American economy depends on it
Working...
X