No announcement yet.

Leader Selection Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've fallen in love with Catherine. Creative so you need no source of culture for border expansion in new cities, financial for increased gold/research production, starts with hunting so you begin with a scout and still have mining as a starting tech, and cossacks are stupendous in that time period.
    Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

At the Beginning I prefered Frederick, because he has Creative and I like the german Panzers

But now, like Quillan, I´ve switched to Catherine, because of the Financial/Creative Combo and a nice UU (Cossacks)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

JC is my favorite if I want to fight early in the game. A couple strong coastal cities with a fairly quick bee-line to Code of Law to build extra merchants helps support the rapid expansion. And Praetorians are powerful units for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

I've tried and struggled with Ghengis Khan, Isabella and Elizabeth.
          The trick with Lizzie is to play to her strengths. Fin/Phi is a great combo for doing the Representation-Mercantilism-Caste System-Pacifism trick and producing Great People like there's no tomorrow.
          Participating in my threads is mandatory. Those who do not do so will be forced, in their next game, to play a power directly between Catherine and Montezuma.

Comment

Yeah, I know, and I tried... but I either had bad luck or made too many mistakes and I got crushed by an invasion. I played waaaaay too light on the military.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
            X