instant research bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instant research bug?

i played the greek world scenario and wasted several great leaders by clicking the instant research button. they were consumed but i didn´t get the tech. i thought the scenario must be the reason. but afterwards i also experienced it in normal single player games.
    I don´t know if it also happened before i played the scenario, but i would have noticed i think. could it be there is a significant coherence? did you experience things like that?
    War and courage have done more great things than charity. Not your sympathy, but your bravery hath hitherto saved the victims.

Well, at later, normal game, one Great Scientist only gives certain amount of beakers towards the tech, not outright discover it. Same with great engineer and, say, Three Gorges Dam.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Sounds a bit iffy to me if it happened repeatedly.
      Which techs did you try to snag?

Comment

What Tattila says.

Try to research one of those techs Meef. You will see that it is almost entirely researched already. In one or two turns you will have it.
        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
        --George Bernard Shaw
        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
        --Woody Allen

Comment

Working...
        X