XFIRE gaming ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XFIRE gaming ring

G'day, I am toolyfiddler (TOG | The_Fiddler)

I have started an xfire gaming ring for Civ 4, because I have not found one yet, and would like to build one so that when I get home after midnight (AESDT - Australian Eastern Standard Daylight Savings Time) I can find some people to play with, or join in a game with.

For those who don't know, Xfire is an instant messenger client, but built with the gamer in mind. It supports instant server joining, voice chat, and a host of other things I reckon it's great! (No I DON'T work for them) Check it out at www.XFIRE.com you can also download the client from there, and yes it is free.

If you have xfire and play Civ 4 multiplayer, or want to do so, please add "civilisation4" to your "friends" and I will update it every couple of days or so.

Cheers

Fidds.

Hey Fiddler, you might want to drop by Apolyton's affiliate - C4P - and post this there. There's a great deal of MP activity over there (it's the MP Community) and we even have our own shiny new MIRC lobby now, hehe. You'll probably find lots of people to play with there.
    Friedrich Psitalon
    Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
    Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

Cheers for that FP

Comment

Instant messengers don't play so well for a turn-based game, better off using Forums in my opinion.
        But thanks for the info!

Comment

You could hot join games with your friends - I think that would be a big plus

Comment

Working...
          X