v1.09 rally points don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.09 rally points don't work

Hi guys, I'm a newby but have another profile on Civ Fanatics. I was hoping someone on here could explain why the military units will not move to rally points in v1.09 after they used to in the original version. Nobody at Civ Fanatics has yet found a solution or made a suggestion and I was wondering if anyone on here knows about the problem. Even tried to email the developer and publisher but have not got a reply yet.

Assistance would be appreciated, whether it is suggestions or solutions and if any are given I'll pass em on to others.

Cheers
    jakob51

Are you talking about Rally Points for city production? I haven't had a problem using this in 1.09....
    "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

Yes, I find constantly that units of a military nature produced in a city will not move to a rally point until I manually move them. This is my only problem with v1.09.

Comment

Just as an FYI I am using 1.09 and do not have this problem. My rally points are working fine.

Comment

Working...
        X