Can you sell city improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you sell city improvements?

I tried selling my Obolisk since I was about to have Stonehedge in 2 turns. I can't do it. Can you do it? and if you can how?

Also I know if you chop down forests you get hammers for them, does the same go for jungles as well?

Davor

In CIV you cannot sell city improvements.

Also, if you chop forests you get production (hammers) but chopping jungles will only get you malaria.

Comment

There is no need to sell improvements as improvements do not have maintanance. While in vanilla CIV you cannot remove improvements, there is a mod that allows you to remove them.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, greatly apprecitated.

Comment

Originally posted by John-SJ
          Also, if you chop forests you get production (hammers) but chopping jungles will only get you malaria.
          On the contrary sir, those bugger mosquito's seem to be extinguished as the general healthiness of your population increases.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
          X