Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix the damn multiplayer lobby issues already!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the damn multiplayer lobby issues already!!!!

The tremendously terrible multiplayer lobby is ruining the game. You cant join 90% of the games because of "Contacting Peer" or "Contacting Host". It seems everyone is having this problem all the time.

And the 2nd major issue is why do they show games that are already in progress? Who wants to join a game thats already started - unless you were dropped from one, which seems to happen alot.

With these 2 issues, new people to the game wont want to play, when they finally can find a game they can join, its one thats already in progress. They get pissed for wasting their time joining a game, and everyone already in the game gets pissed because of the long delay. And with no working passwords, you cant stop a player from taking over a dropped players civ.

The lobby should pre-sort games that have already started, or better yet, not show them at all unless you check a checkbox or something.

And have a button to just connect to the last game you were in. Half the time when I get disconnected i cant remember the game name and cant remember which game to join. It would be nice if I just could hit a button and it would go right back to the last game i was in.

And to top it off today, the game froze and I had to rejoin, i found the game but some lamo joined it and took over my civ! I couldnt get back in, and I even set a password, a lotta good that did.

And they say this game was designed from the ground up as multiplayer, HA, what a joke!

Possibility
Working...
X