two more specific questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two more specific questions

Whats the difference between commerce and gold?

Whats the difference between tilted axis maps and others?
    ~I like eggs.~

Commerce is basically trade. Using the tax rate options, you can divide your trade between tax, science and culture (happiness).

The portion of your commerce/trade that goes to your taxes, you keep as gold that you is spent on upgrades, diplomacy, unit/city upkeep etc.

What can be confusing is that they both have the same icon, whereas in previous versions commerce/trade was little rotating arrows and gold was coins.

The tilted axis map is sideways, so there is ice all along the left and right sides, and the map wraps top and bottom.

Why would someone of 'King' poster status not know about the tax rates though? Live in an off-topic forum?

Comment

Heh, before OT went to no post count bonus I got alot there.. plus I posted on CTP and Civ3 when they came out. Actually I'm about 200 posts low because Ming gave me a deduction for being a bad boy a long time ago

Anyway, I just figured it was all gold because of the icon and only recently saw the mods that changed them to different icons and wondered what it ment.
      ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Working...
      X