Rally Point Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Point Not Working

Has anyone got the rally point to work with the patch? Rally points half worked before the patch (only some units would make it, others would stop half way there) Now I set the rally point and see the yellow circle but no units go there. Thanks

I, for one, have not seen the need to set-up a rally point in my games - so I would not know.

Jacksongro - I figured I would at least try and give you an answer instead of just checking the thread out and moving on without a word...but maybe someone out there has been trying out the rally point option and will be able to help shed more light on your problem.

Comment

We had LAN party last weekend with four players. At the first games with Civ IV we noticed rally point is essential to keep turn times normal during war (i.e. one game I did not have iron nor horses so I produce spearman/archer in 1-2 rounds in about 15 cities). Moving these manually to to the "rally point" and fortfying there was very frustrating to everyone.

After that we searched the manual and the internet for solution and we found shift-right click-yellow circle thing. We were happy for a while, but later we noticed it didn't work.

We are not sure, but it seemed it worked awhile before the game dropped someone out (it happened a lot) but after the load it never worked again.

I still not know how to set the rally pont off? Is there info about the rally point in the manual? In what page?

And yes, we had the patch 1.09 installed...

Comment

Setting the yellow circle on any city seems to turn it off, but the rally point option will not work with the patch.

Comment

Working...
        X