Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauptman

On this, I have to beg to differ....

a) Going with worker first, you CANNOT get religions, as then your workers stand around eating thier Bananas.
    Who says you have to go for the early religions? The game I just played I held off until later and ended up with both Confucianism and Taoism. The money you make from your shrines can be very beneficial, especially if you actively spread it to other civs when you have the chance to. And just having a Holy City is great for culture, 5 points right off the bat with more when you build the shrine. Plus you get free Great Prophet points with it as well. All in all, it's definitely worthwhile to found as many religions as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Who says you have to go for the early religions? The game I just played I held off until later and ended up with both Confucianism and Taoism. The money you make from your shrines can be very beneficial, especially if you actively spread it to other civs when you have the chance to. And just having a Holy City is great for culture, 5 points right off the bat with more when you build the shrine. Plus you get free Great Prophet points with it as well. All in all, it's definitely worthwhile to found as many religions as you can.
      Well i meant early religions... wich is what Issabella gets in every game... I more often then not found confucionism and taoism, but the early religions spread like wildfire on most maps on their own... Confi and later need active spread unless your lucky to not have the other 3 on your continent.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

Working...
      X