Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gefroce Ti 4600, 128 MB, AGP (Serious error, help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gefroce Ti 4600, 128 MB, AGP (Serious error, help)

Anyone know anything about this card?????

I am having a lot of trouble getting it to work with civ.

I was using a Geforce4 64 MB. Worked fine.

I am running 81.85 driver.

I have 512 Mb, 2.6Ghrz P4.

It keeps crashing after 1 turn of gameplay. Any help would be great.

Just locksd up and I get a windows error about a device failure and it has recovered.
    A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

I'm having quite a bit of trouble with the same card. I'm getting a bunch of graphics glitches and frequent freezing. I've tried a few different things to fix it but have had no luck so far either.

Comment

Oh, I think I found a fix, I updated to the 81.95 driver from Nvidias website and it works. I don't know why but it wasn't working with 81.85???? Go figure?
      A wise man once said, "Games are never finished, only published."

Comment

Those drivers had some bugs I think! Not everything is perfect, and if slow try 16-bit color depth on the video card. Uses less Virtual Memory and speeds it up -- and quite a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Raion
          Those drivers had some bugs I think! Not everything is perfect, and if slow try 16-bit color depth on the video card. Uses less Virtual Memory and speeds it up -- and quite a bit!
          I had the same problem with a Ti4200. My brother downloaded v81.94 a couple of weeks ago, just then I installed v81.95 and it seems to be running the way others were before the patch. I might reinstall the patch and see if that works.

Comment

Working...
          X