No announcement yet.

Does 1.09 need a patch ? When ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTD in late game on larger maps. I don't really care about any other issues right now.

Comment

1. Fix popups in advisor and civilopedia screens. Sometimes when I open the screen, they just won't appear at all.

Originally posted by Aro
      This seems to be somehow related to memory issues. When I see this, I just close the game and launch it again. This solves the problem every time.
      Just closing the screen and doing something on the main map (clicking on a unit or something) and then reopening usually solves it too.

Yes, we need a 1.09 bug thread...

Comment

There are still issues yes. I suspect we will see one or maybe two more patches before the "Now with more civs!" expansion pack.

Comment

I don't want wonder movies in a multiplayer game. I am usually playing on blazing and every second counts. I've seen all the movies now, and they are no longer so exciting.

What I do want is to fix all the Lamespy garbage of not being to able to connect to the majority of Lamespy lobby games. I am still getting stuck on Contacting host or Contacting peer on the majority of games. Connecting by IP always works, but it is hard to get someone to give you an IP address most of the time since they cannot read lobby chat once they have starting hosting a game.

The lobby crash still happens sometimes, although it takes longer to manifest after the patch.

I also sometimes see the name of the city displaced about three tiles left from where the city is. This is a minor bug, but a new one that I did not see on Ver 1.08.
          "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

You are being rather kind Oerdin.

I would have to say that MP still needs a LOT of work.

There are many stability issues, not to mention not having wonder movies in a MP game.
            Well I personally have better things to do in a MP game than watch the movies

I'd much rather have the dev's improve the MP lobby functions so we have things like Mutes, access to the lobby from the Staging Rooms, and the room host listed in the game list and not the map type.....etc

CS
            Global Admin/Owner
            Civilization Players Leagues
            www.civplayers.com
            http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Working...
            X