Rushing of National Wonders via Domestic Advisor windo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rushing of National Wonders via Domestic Advisor windo

I've noticed that when I use the Domestic Advisor window to rush-purchase buildings en-masse (I accumulate $3000, then in the domestic advisor, I highlight all cities, and click on the purchase button at the bottom of the screen), I am able to rush Hollywood, Broadway, and other National Wonders (but not World Wonders). Yet, when I try to rush a National Wonder via the city manager screen for a specific city, I cannot rush the completion of the National Wonder.

It is my understanding that we are not supposed to be able to rush National Wonders. Is this a problem?
    XP SP2; 1280MB w/3200MB virtual memory
    AMD Athlon 1700+; 500W power, 2HD's
    Radeon 9600pro 256MB (Dec 2005 Catalyst)
    SoundBlaster X-Fi (8.8.05 driver)

You can't rush "Team Projects" like the Apollo program, spaceship parts, etc. I don't think any of the wonders you name are one of those. If you can rush a spaceship component via this method then there is a problem.
    "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

As far as I know, Apollo program is the only thing you can't rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Firecrak
        As far as I know, Apollo program is the only thing you can't rush.
        Apollo program, Manhattan project (I think?), Internet, and all spacecraft parts are non-rushable.

Comment

I tried to rush the Internet once, and I was told you can only rush building-type Wonders.

Comment

Space Elevator can be rushed. True it's not a space ship part, but it contributes a lot to the effort.

Comment

Working...
            X