Hall of Fame and 1.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame and 1.09

Anyway to sort Hall of Fame games by patch version?

yeah, should be.
    my latest victory still only has a third of the points as a victory on a 3-levels lower difficulty level...
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

I don't think so. You could probably pull the information out of one of the files for games already played, but your best bet would probably be to clear the prepatch ones if you're getting radically different scores now.

Comment

I wouldn't think so either...replay an old save that was close to the vicotry condition if it's really worth the time investment.
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

so I take it warlord games suffer a penalty (or maybe because I went all the way to 2050).

My final score was actually lower than my score at the last turn of the game. I won by a score/time victory.

Comment

A 'collateral' question : I would like to save the HOF file but I don't find its location.

Anyone does know where it is on the Civ4 installed folders ?

Thanks
            Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
            Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

civ4 saves

and it breaks ir down into

auto
              single
              pbem
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Is it possible to delete parts of the Hall of Fame records as well?
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                  Is it possible to delete parts of the Hall of Fame records as well?
                  The best parts?

RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas
                  I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    so I take it warlord games suffer a penalty (or maybe because I went all the way to 2050).

My final score was actually lower than my score at the last turn of the game. I won by a score/time victory.
                    It's a known entity that the score equation is massively related to the turn of victory. A victory with a game score of 4000 in 2050 will be worth less than the same victory with a game scory of 400 in 1 AD.

Comment

Working...
                    X