how do I delete rally points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I delete rally points?

Any ideas, besides manually resetting each city to their own tile. Very annoying. Probably an obvious solution.

You set each city to have a different rally point? Seems like a lot of work to me. I just ctr-click on a city to select them all then shift+right click where I want the rally point to go. To erase this rally point, I just ctr-click to select every city then set the rally point on any city which will delete the rally point.

Not really documented very well and not anywhere in the UI, but Civ is new to this whole rally point thing.

Comment

?

New to this rally point thing...there were rally points in Conquests for goodness sake.

Comment

Originally posted by xxFlukexx
        You set each city to have a different rally point? Seems like a lot of work to me. I just ctr-click on a city to select them all then shift+right click where I want the rally point to go. To erase this rally point, I just ctr-click to select every city then set the rally point on any city which will delete the rally point.

Not really documented very well and not anywhere in the UI, but Civ is new to this whole rally point thing.
        no, I ctrl-click to set all cities...

clicking on a city as a rally point will delete it? I didn't realize that. I assumed the units would then funnel to that city. good to know, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X