Please Help: Problem with Zooming out/in globe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help: Problem with Zooming out/in globe

For some reason on a "standard" size globe I cannot zoom completely out nor can I move down the focus below a certain point on the map. I move the mouse down and than it stops at a certain point without letting me go further down even though there is land and water, etc down there. Whats the deal with this? And is anyone else experiencing this?

When I click on the globe view, it doesn't go out but partially and even still doesn't show all the areas uncovered. Something is really wrong here

-Ryan

No, you dont get to see the whole planet until later in the game, just try zooming out on yer first turn, youll see what I mean... unless yer describing some kinda bug.

Comment

Yeah, you'll either need a wonder that has the 'centers world map' bonus, or get sailing to the top and bottom of the map.

Comment

the calendar tech also centres the map

regards,
        Peter
        regards,

Peter

Comment

Oh, ok I get some of this now. But what about sailing from east to west on the globe. Why does it not let you? There is one huge continent full of civs that I am versing. Than there is this gigantic mass of blackness to the left which could possibly hold several more continents. It shows up like this when you zoom out to globe view.

-Ryan

Comment

Perhaps you're playing on a map with no wrap? Highlands, inland sea and a few others don't wrap and thus won't show a globe view.
            "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X