Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: WOII scenario & Guerilla

Hi guys,

I'm new here, so I hope I don't make a fool of myself right away by posting my question on the wrong forum or something. If so, forgive me
    I've got quit a specific question about something that happened (or rather: didn't happen) in the WOII scenario in Civ4.

I played Rommel (so much for my good impression ) and offered my Great Person to discover Nationalism - because Nationalism enables the civic Guerilla, which makes it much cheaper to create a huge army.

The thing is: it DIDN'T enable Guerilla...

I tried to figure out why. Did I miss something? Did Guerilla require something else besides Nationalism?
    I just couldn't figure it out.

I wondered if anyone else has had the same problem, or knows what I did wrong.
    Or is it a bug maybe?

Thank you so much for helping me out!

I believe the research options open up only after a certain period of time. I remember I recieved some sort of upgrade after turn 10 or so, but the damn text was too long for the box, so I couldn't quiet read what it gave me. Only for that scenario anyway.

Comment

Yeah, I know, this scenario is quiet a read. I already had three history lessons in about 20 turns...

But still no Guerilla for me. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Firecrak
        I believe the research options open up only after a certain period of time. I remember I recieved some sort of upgrade after turn 10 or so, but the damn text was too long for the box, so I couldn't quiet read what it gave me. Only for that scenario anyway.
        yeah I got that too. The text was cut off. I was disappointed. I still haven't played, only loaded it up.

Comment

Working...
        X