Game files does not match host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game files does not match host?

Have a minor problem when iIjoin a MP game with the new version 1.09 it says game files on your system does not match host. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything..deleted all the folders as well before reinstall. Had the same problem again...but when the host runs the game I was able to play ok. Is thsi an issue how can I stop that message coming up. It says I have 1.09 installed. tried same with 2 different hosts.....

No one has the same problem?

Comment

I have the same problem.
      I also cannot resume a saved multiplayer game. And I think that this might be connected in some way to "versions don't match" message.

Have you managed to fix this Major Ball? Do you have any problems with resuming saved MP games.
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

I have the same problem, however it generally allows us to join and start a game, although sometimes it is particular about letting the other person join.
        Every man should have a college education in order to show him how little the thing is really worth.

Comment

I still get this messgae even with 1.52 only when i join 1 particular person. However it does not prevent me from joining and playing games.

Comment

I can start and play games too. The only problem was resuming a game from a save.
            I think that the preblom might be that when we created that particular game we had checked the "no cheating" (or something simmilar) option.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Working...
            X