Railroad question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railroad question

I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to make a worker build a railroad from point A to point B... Is there? I told a worker using the build to command to build a road to point B. But since there already was a road, he just walked to point B, not building anything.

I was admist a war, and needed to connect the front lines to a rail!!!

Also I've noticed that movement along rails take up movement points, whereas they didn't in Civ 3... am I correct in this observation? *Too lazy to search through the crappy civlopedia for the answer*

use the same "icon" command for "building a road between point A to point B", on a stretch of road already in existence, would have the worker build a railroad from point A to point B.

Comment

dr ape is correct, and yes, the railroad no longer gives infinite movement, i think it is 1/10 of a movement point now.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

about time!

btw where is the train station city improvement!!!
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
          about time!

btw where is the train station city improvement!!!
          I bet this can be modded in eventually.
          I also hope that someone Mods in Magnetic Levitation Railways with Infinite or very high movement.

I've missed that ever since Call to Power 2.
          My Reach always exceeds my Grasp...

Comment

Working...
          X