Woah!! Bug!! Or maybe not...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah!! Bug!! Or maybe not...

Gandhi is now WHITE! He is getting whiter and whiter with every new civilization. I wonder if he will have blonde hair and blue eyes on civ 5...

Not white but certainly Caucasian.

Comment

Re: Woah!! Bug!! Or maybe not...

Originally posted by Quackor
      Gandhi is now WHITE! He is getting whiter and whiter with every new civilization. I wonder if he will have blonde hair and blue eyes on civ 5...
      Well, the "aryans" Adolf was so fond of came from around there, IIRC...
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Aryan technically means indo-european, really.
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

huh? I thought ghandi was purple?

Comment

Aye, Celts are white! Ghandi is purple.
            "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
            X