Farms not producing enough? bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farms not producing enough? bug?

I can't tell if I'm a moron or this is an incredibly obscure bug. Two farms in my game post-Biology are producing one less food than they should. All the other farms of my empire appear to be producing the right amount of food. All I can think of is that those two cities might have still been in resistance when I finished researching Biology and perhaps they didn't update properly for that reason.

The farms in question are the one near Paris and the one near the other formerly French city just to the NE of Paris. They are on the eastern wing of my empire, roughly in the center of the map. Am I missing something or have I run into a subtle bug?
    Attached Files

Didn't check your file but going from experience here...

Does it still have acces to water ( through the other farms?), if not, it won't get that bonus.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have looked at your save file and found nothing wrong. As alva hits are correct. The only irregated grass i can find have no connection to fresh water and will there for not bring you any extra food.

Comment

Farms only get the biology +1 if they maintain a connection to fresh water? Is that documented?

Comment

I think it is, it says something like "+1 with irrigation".

Comment

Working...
          X