Stupid question I'm sure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question I'm sure...

How do I switch governments? Seems I'm stuck with despotism...
    I press F3, click on government but cant find democracy, communism or anything...And yes I did research'em. This is my first game of Civ4 though.
    Also did the whole tutorial before posting this and Sid never told me how...

Thanks.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

you can't find them? these governments should be already in the list, no matter if available or not. can you post a screenshot?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You don't get democracy and such as options, you get individual civics instead representing each facet of the government type, i.e. a modern democracy would be free speech + free religion + representation or something.

Comment

In the F3 screen you will have emblems or icons beside teh civics that you know. Select one and the amount of anarchy will be shown. If you are spiritual it will be 0 turns.

Then after you choose one or more, hit evolution.

Comment

er, R-evolution
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
          X