A variety of questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A variety of questions...

I havent seen these addressed and i cannot find the answer so I hope someone may be able to help:

1. If I found both Hindu and Judasim and create Holy Cities with GP for both... do I get money from both or must i have a State Religion to get money?

2. In the City Advisor Screen:
    a) what is the "quarter eaten bread"
    b) what is the difference between the two "total" columns
    c) what does the "great person" column mean?

3. Is it possible to MOD the technology to make it take longer to aquire?

4. Is it possible to make things "obsolete" from my builde que so i dont have to look atthinmgs i never intend to build?

I think thats it for now... I am sure i will have more later.

Thanks

1 - You get gold from all shrines you own, regardless of state religion. I'm in a game where a neighbor founded FIVE religions. I now own those cities.

a - The partially eaten bread represents the food consumed by the city's people, plus lost to unhealthiness. It's the same in the city screen, but it's more obvious there.
    b - One total column is for Culture, and the other is for Great People Points, if I remember rightly. The Total refers to the columns immediatly to the left.
    c - That's the number of Great People points your city is generating each turn

3 - Yes. Many have, so search the creation forums or dive through the XML. I found a tool someplace that lets you modify the costs by ages. I don't remember where I got it though, but it was here on poly. (no readme with the download)

4 - I don't believe so.

Comment

Thanks for the answers!

Comment

Working...
      X