Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way through the advisers to find out in which foreign city a wonder is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way through the advisers to find out in which foreign city a wonder is...

Is there a way through the advisers to find out in which foreign city a wonder is build? If it is not in the top 10 cities, of course?

F9, then wonders, It list all of them built and the city.

Comment

Doesn't that just list the civ? I want that info too before deciding to raze a city

Comment

It only shows the nationality, but not the city.

Comment

Hum the one I saw said Rome, isn't that a city. Anyway it likely will be a top ten city, so you can tell from there.

Comment

You can always look at their cities, trying to find the building itself... however I agree that pyramids are easier to find than e.g. Bach's.

Tip: a city will show all buildings inside: you can also see which cities have highest production, or commerce, or an airport, or...

DeepO

Comment

So we find just another missing feature wich have to be inplemented in a future patch.

And no, many wonders are not in the top 5 cities. And you cannot send a spy to every city to look visually for the wonder.

Comment

What DeepO was referring to Handel, was just looking at the city from above, not the city view. No spy required, though it's possible you don't even know that a city exists.

Comment

If you're not aware a city exists, I would expect you don't mind what's in it either

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                    If you're not aware a city exists, I would expect you don't mind what's in it either

DeepO
                    ... unless you are trying to TAKE a wonder from someone.

Comment

Is it really a "World Wonder" if its hidden and unknown?

think about it

Comment

It's neither hidden nor unknown, though you might well miss it. When the wonder is completed, the little (very easy to miss) popup text tells you it was built. Assuming you've already spotted the city in question, it will say that Hatshepsut has completed Notre Dame (as an example), and the mini map will flash a dot in the city where it was built. However, if you miss that or forget later, you can't just go back and look it up.
                        Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Working...
                        X