Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Governor - How do I make it so it won't build units and wonders like in civ3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Governor - How do I make it so it won't build units and wonders like in civ3?

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but after spending some time searching through here and the web and the game help I've decided to just ask.
    - Furluge -
    Procrastinating about signature creation since 1995

I know it's kind of rude to bump my own thread, but really, any help on this would be apprecaited.
    - Furluge -

Comment

Don't think there is an option for that.

Take control of your cities yourself, it's not that much work, is it?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Heh, it's not the point. It's just silly that such an obvious automation option is left out. I mean, it's not anything new. The manage production button itself is pretty worthless as it'll go off and build some crazy stuff.

And yeah, it's very annoying when you have a lot of cities, are in the middle of a war, and don't want to spend so much time clicking on "Recommended" buildings for each city. I mean, I really don't want to concentrate on all my cities so much. Like, for example it can take a while for a new city to get up to speed. Sure, the first time you go through the basics it's fine, but is it so worng to not want to be bothered with telling each new city to go through the list of improvements until it's where it can really deviate and start producing more needed things?
        - Furluge -

Comment

Working...
        X