Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q&a

Hello!

I tried using the search function without being succesful. Please don't hit me if the following questions have already been answered somewhere.

1) Do roads have any positive effect for commerce in the specific tile (like in civ2/3)?

2) do raildroads have any positive effect for production in the specific tile (like in civ 2/3)?

3) do fighters intercept attacking fighters everywhere in their radius or do they just protect their own tile? the same for the SAM infantry.

4) is the healing function cumluative, like +40%/round when there are 4 soldiers with healing promotion? does this function work only in homeland or also in neautral and enemy zones?

5) I have got an 1,8 ghz (2000+) AMD processor, 512 DDR RAm (333 hz) and a nvidia gforce ti-4200 128mb. is it wise to buy another 512mb ram or are the other components too slow for having effect?

thank you!

1) Roads don't give bonus
    2) Railroads give +1 hammer to hills with mines and some other stuff
    3) Fighters protect a radius. SAM Infantry protects the tile they are on and any adjacent tiles.
    4) Healing function does not stack and it works in any area you are in.
    5) All depends. Not really sure.

Comment

Yes, the RAM will help.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Don't expect any miracles though.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
        X