General question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General question

How does one go about making a "sign" on the map? Been looking everywhere for how to do it, but can't seem to find it.

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Zoom out.

The buttons above the minimap will change, you want the one on the left ( or the one next to it).
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Bear in mind that the signs currently aren't saved when you save and load a game. I was naming landmarks in my games 'til I found they weren't reappearing after loading. Probably fixed in the patch (I hope).

Comment

Yep...that did it.

And yes...I too, would like to see those sign posts saved along with the rest of the game data. Would make for better stories.

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
        X