tie game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tie game?

Last night I was racing to the spaceship (on Prince) and thought I had lost... I got the "Napolean wins a space race victory!"

But then, same turn, I got "Kevin (me) wins a space race victory!", saw the space victory movie, and got the victory points. (It was in 1992, so I only got "Herbert Hoover" on the leader scale).

So, er, I guess I won (my first win on Prince, then!). But why did it say that Napolean won too? Did I tie? Or what?

Someone was first as there is a sequence of player turns. That sounds like a glitch.

Comment

Just completed a game in which the scores between me/Gandhi were tied yet I was given a 'Time Victory'. I made a note of our scores & went thro' the various screens to the last where it gives your score & rating. On that screen I had +5 added to my total as at the game end.

In the last 3 moves the lead changed hands twice as there was only 1 point between us & when the message saying I had a time victory came on the screen Gandhi was in top spot & I was in 2nd spot with the same number of points.

Comment

Working...
      X