Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painting and marking

another question:

i want to mark some locations for future city placement, but could not figure out how to access the land-labelling part from within the game.

then i switched to world builder and - surprise surprise - i suddenly got swamped with spoiler information such as the whole continent (fortunatly the culture borders were not uncovered, but nontheless).

so my question: how can i mark tiles with either the paint or the landscape namer without entering the world builder. and if i have to enter it, how can i remove spoiler information?
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Sabrewolf,

Don't feel bad; I couldn't figure this one out at first either, and I too found myself in the World Builder for a bit.

In order to paint lines and place signs, you need to access the "Strategy Layer". This is done by zooming out to the globe view (by clicking on the globe icon), at which point the icons surrounding the minimap will change. One of these new icons is for the Strategy Layer, and gives you the options of creating and deleting lines and signs.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, any of these lines and signs that you create won't be saved with the game, so when you reload it, they will be gone.

Hope that helps.
    The Electronic Hobbit

Comment

it does... thanks
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

I'm just glad that I could be of help.
        The Electronic Hobbit

Comment

Working...
        X