Cannot convert to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot convert to ...

I think Im missing something about this game... I cant chance religion any previous game I could. Every religion I try and change to get I "cannot convert to ...." All religions have been discovered I dont remember having this problem in previous games

Do you have cities in your empire with that religion in it?

Comment

It would make sense if that were a pre-requisite didnt think of that... Is there anyway to encourage religion to enter my cities?

Comment

I think you need to have AI cities with some religion close to your borders. Another option is to open borders for your neighbours and hope they will waste shields on a missionary to send to one of your cities.

Also, I think it would help to avoid the organized religion civic.
        The monkeys are listening.

Comment

You are not on "free religion", aren't you?
          HTTP Error 404 - File or Directory not found
          Internet Information Services (IIS)

Comment

religion can also spread by commerce- my capital was converted to buddhism after I began trading with other buddhist civs, stuck on an island without a single chance of missionaries to come
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Cannot convert to ...

Originally posted by Usurperr
              I think Im missing something about this game... I cant chance religion any previous game I could. Every religion I try and change to get I "cannot convert to ...." All religions have been discovered I dont remember having this problem in previous games
              Once you convert to some religion or have some other revolution (from change of civics), there's a 5-turn period where you can't convert to another religion (or change civics). How recently had you converted or changed civics when you encountered this issue?
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
              X