Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two (stupid) questions

Well...

Sorry to spam another thread about it, but... How can I automate my workers without destroy previous improvements? I couldn't find any info about it.

And another one: I love the music of medieval era, like the romantic ones (eg, Rimsky-Korsakov - sp? )... But I don't like the modern era music, and I would like to change it. Jazz, of course. What should I do? Simply change all the musics in the folder, or those musics are coded in XML files or something?

Again, I apologize for the stupid questions... But I know you folks just can't resist to teach something to someone...

RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

It's in the option menu.
    control-o

one of the options is that automated workers don't update current terrain improvements.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

What should I do? Simply change all the musics in the folder, or those musics are coded in XML files or something?
      The music list is in
      Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\XML\Audio\AudioDefines.xml

Search for "Soundtrack" or "modern"
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

could I add my own soundtrack somehow? like in mp3 format or something?
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Working...
        X