Replacement Tech Tree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Tech Tree?

Has anyone received their English Tech Tree replacements yet? I ordered the day the link showed up to get one and still have not received it, I suppose 2K/Firaxis are messing this up also as it only takes 3-4 days to recieve a mailing from their printers address. If you are reading 2K/Firaxis I suggest you get moving as I am sure there are plenty of other people who would like to be able to READ there Tech Tree too!

Apparantly nobody has, but Markos is now going to close this thread and point you to another obscure thread in another obscure forum that's never being visited.

Thought I should let you know in advance
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

ThankX
      I'll Simply Call the Small opperation called 2K and Yell over the phone since they are not intelligent enough to read! and, Since this sites Admins are working to protect the interest of "HOW GREAT CIV4 IS" by placing advertising in the form of forum blocking of opinions like mine I'll simply start a boycot of this site instead of pointing people toward it.

Hope you can read Marcos!

You don't want to piss off the people that feed your site little one.

Comment

It's not a matter of blocking your opinion. It's just a matter of eliminating unnecessary duplicate threads. The discussion already has an outlet:

I think there are enough "Civ 4 sucks" style threads that have not been locked by the site admins to disprove the remainder of your assertion.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Geeez TJourd, chill dude 8)
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
          X