Smart AI use of Great Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart AI use of Great Artist

So far playing on Noble level I've been pretty impressed with the AI overall. In my current game I'm playing the Arabs. The Inca are next door to the West with the Aztecs West and South of them. The Inca and I have already teamed up against the Aztecs after the Aztecs declared on me.

Well we had beat them back and declared peace. Now a couple thousand years later the Aztecs declare on the Inca. I let it go but switch my civics and production to military, knowing what is coming. Sure enough about 6 turns later I get the call to help and I accept. The Aztecs have a HUGE army. So I call on France and Greece to join in which they happily do for their religious brothers.

Pretty much it's just me and France doing the butt kicking. I see France drove right into the heart of the Aztec empire and took the capital (had some wonders in it). I was moving down the coast. I now see the French have the best army of all. I want to snag the resources myself so eventually I get France to declare peace for a couple techs. So I go about my business of finishing off the Aztecs.

And what do I see but a Great Artist from France come in to the former Aztec capital and perform a great work. The borders about swallowed up all the other cities I had captured and caused a couple to revolt! That's a move I was planning on myself as soon as I got a GA!

I was very impressed with this move as it's one a human would do. I did it myself since with 2 GA which has pushed the borders back but since they did it first it's been hard to take over any squares without a GA.

So cheers to the AI on this one.
Working...
X