Tutorial stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial stuck

While running the Tutorial, I've gotten to a point where the tutorial is stuck. My Scout unit visited the 2nd Tribal Village (as instructed). It is now time to explore with this Scout unit but the game is not allowing it to move. Whether using the right-click command or the Go To command, a message comes up saying movement into that/any square is not allowed. I cannot skip making a move, that apparantly is not allowed in the tutorial. When I do try to skip my movement turn a box comes up saying to go to the Tribal Village. But I'm already at the 2nd of the 2 tribal villages I was told to visit. What can I do next to see more of the Tutorial?

You have to follow what the tutorial says. If you do not it will not let you do whatever it is you thought you were going to do!

Follow the instructions to the tee and only those instructions.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Raion. It probably has been awhile since you followed the tutorial, but I'm at the point where it tells me to move the scout and explore. There are no other commands at the moment. Sid was telling me about buildings just before, and I clinked the Continue button; but now the instructions are to move my Scout.

Anyone else with a suggestion?

Comment

Try ending you turn, by pressing [Enter]....

Cambo

Comment

I got the same thing. I couldnt do anything. it was extremely obnoxious. I tried everything. I can play the main game fine. I played the tutorial just for fun, since Im a veteran of Civ.

Comment

Thanks Sharule, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

I can click "Enter" but that does not end my turn, I get a message that I must complete all instructions (ie move the scout).

Is there a way to skip to another point in the Tutorial?

Comment

Working...
            X