promotion question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promotion question

I dont quite understand how is supposed to works the bonus of Combat I, II, III. It says each time 10% strength bonus, but is it cumulative or is combat II replacing I for example?

If its the latter, it means that combat III is only useful if you plan to progress past it.

It acumulates. Note do not use the promotions, until you need them.

IOW if you have one or more pending and are not going to fight or the fight will be a sure bet or the promotion you want to use is not applicable for that combat, hold off.

After the battle you can gain some health back via the promotion. If you can make use the the promotion now, then do it. Example, collateral damage for a cat and you are sending it in now.

Comment

promotions = pwnage

I have a Cavalry unit in my current game that is raping the Spanish... it is lev 6

combat 5
      and blitz 1

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ok thanks, now I think of it, when collateral damage apply? Does the catapult has to achieve at least one point of damage against the defending unit for the collateral things to trigger, or is it always applied even if my catapult is utterly trashed by the defender?

basically you suicide 2-3 catapults against a big stack if I understand well... I would have thought that collateral damages was a bombarding side effect (ie no actual fight done, just bombard).

Comment

Working...
        X