Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonders not available to build

Has happenned a couple times.

First game, was way out in front tech wise, discovered plastics, but didnt give me the option to build the Three Rivers Dam or even a hydro plant.

Second game, the Dam was available, but the Space Elevator never was, even though I discovered all tech through future.

Standard Maps, Noble Difficulty.

I am also concerned that other wonders that I may not be looking for are missing at times.

Has this happenned to anyone else?

The Dams require an adjacent river.

The Space Elevator requires the city to be near the Equator.

Comment

I heard other people reporting the missing space elevator, so this might actually be a bug. I have been able to build it, though.
      For the Three Gorges Dam you might need a river (although it doesn't say in the civilopedia).

Another reason of course could be, that the wonder is currently already being built or in the build queue of one of your other cities, but I guess this is not the case in your game.

Comment

A city near the equator? Where did you get this info from?

Comment

As suggested from a post on this forum before...

I haven't done any real test on it, but I had found that the Space Elevator was only available to certain cities around certain areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,ape

The Space Elevator requires the city to be near the Equator.

No wonder...
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

You'd think they'd put that space elevator thing somewhere in the civilopedia. That really confused me when I could build that in a few cities, but not others.

Comment

strange how the civilopedia is somehow lacking this information?

*coughNOTFINISHEDPRODUCTcough*
                Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Working...
                X