Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take them to the- what? There Is no punishment sphere?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take them to the- what? There Is no punishment sphere?!

Maybe playing too much SMAC has given me a streak of sadism, but I find the lack of any acknowledgement for destroying a faction very disappointing.

Agreed.

Comment

We even have jails...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Take them to the- what? There Is no punishment sphere?!

Originally posted by quantum_mechani
        Maybe playing too much SMAC has given me a streak of sadism, but I find the lack of any acknowledgement for destroying a faction very disappointing.

Agreed, totally agreed.

Is this Civilization or not ??? The first patch MUST bring it back urgently

Gunter

Comment

if you destroy a civ bbefore anyone else has contact

what crime did I commit....I am just dumping rubble from my empire
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

This is Civilization. We are supposed to be "civilized" people.

"We don't torture." -- W.

Comment

I'd at least like a pop-up window acknowledging my destroying a civilization, rather than the lame red minitext on the left side of the screen.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

can we bring back the guillotines from Civ1?

But, yes. There should be a popup showing the defeated Leader and there should be funeral music.
                I don't know what I've been told!
                Deirdre's got a Network Node!
                Love to press the Buster Switch!
                Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

What game was that that showed your funeral procession if you were conquered? Was that one of the Master of Orion games?

Comment

When you are conquered...
                    Well, no funeral procesion for you, my friend. But "your head would look good at the end of a pole"
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

we should be able to put defeated AI leaders in jail, and be able to talk to them and humiliate them from time to time, or execute them for fun if we want.
                      ==========================
                      www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of any of the textual outputs from the game.. Even though the drop-down boxes from civ3 were goofy and annoying, they had character
                        ~I like eggs.~

Comment

There should be a short video of your troops pulling the other Leader out of a spider hole...
                          We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.
                          We forge our spirit in the tradition of our ancestors.
                          You have our gratitude!

Comment

There is a notification in the message bar, but there's no sound that plays or anything like that.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,ape
                              This is Civilization. We are supposed to be "civilized" people.

"We don't torture." -- W.

It is enough to popup a sentence where a certain civ has been crumbled by xxxxxx.

In real life I'm a pacifist, inside games I like to eat the opponent brain inside a skull-cup full of his blood.

Gunter

Comment

Working...
                              X