rushing units with gold early on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rushing units with gold early on

Is there a way to edit the game rules to allow rushing with gold from turn 1 on instead of having to wait for the tech that allows it, can't remember but it's 3/4 of the way up the tech tree.

The end game is too fast. I find myself barely getting into modern techs by the time i'm on my 100 turn countdown, so world domination is out that's for sure. I play on the earth scenario, huge, with 8 rivals.

In civ 3, I could fight a conquer war before the game was over and I liked that. I think being able to rush early with gold would speed things up and give more time for a conquer type of game because I could get the buildings I need faster to speed up research and the like.

Anyways, just curious if anybody knows a way to do this, even a cheat code or something.

thanks

If you get the Pyramids, you get every Government Civic.

This of course includes Universal Sufferage, which allows you to hurry production with Gold.

Not that it's of much use in that age. Most things are just too expensive for the little income you usually get in the Ancient and Rensissance ages.

Usually I like to save up my gold for unit upgrades, which generally benifet me far more than buying units, or buildings.

Dan O.

Comment

It is a good point. Maybe there should be an option.

Comment

Working...
      X